Maintain Dignity & Independence in our licensed Adult Group Homes
Each home serves up to six residents, with a focus on sustained quality of life for medically stable residents following a traumatic injury.
Our Group Home Residential Living Communities offer:
- Intermediate- or long-term care
- Semi-private or private bedroom – residents are encouraged to personalize their rooms
- 24-hour on-site resident care technicians, trained in health care, CPR and First Aid
- Spacious common areas include recreation room and patio or deck
- Flexible visiting hours
- Scheduled activities, exercises and outings to local venues
- Medical treatment and therapy from a consistent team of caregivers tailored to the needs of each resident
- Vocational training through local partners
Skilled Nursing Care & Subacute Rehabilitation • Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy • Traumatic Brain Injury Recovery & Residential Living
The Lakeland Group does not discriminate in employment practices, acceptance of clients, or provision of services to clients on the basis of religious preference, race or national origin, color, sex, age or physical or mental impairment or condition.