The Lakeland Center’s inpatient rehabilitation facility offers an attractive, more affordable alternative to hospitals or traditional skilled nursing centers.
We are qualified to treat individuals with needs beyond the capabilities of ordinary skilled nursing facilities including those with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, orthopedic injuries, multiple trauma, neurological disorders, strokes, complex wounds, and MRSA/VRE.
In addition, we offer long-term care and respite care services for individuals who need assistance with their daily living skills, require supervision, or are unsafe when living alone.
to Recover an Individual’s Abilities
The Lakeland Center provides comprehensive subacute rehabilitation services to help patients recover their highest level of mobility, activities of daily living and speech.
- Adaptive skills training
- Mobility skills training
- Cognitive & communication skills retraining
- Occupational, physical & speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Sensory stimulation
- Home assessments & family support services
Skilled Nursing Care
to Restore a Patient’s Health
Physician-directed interdisciplinary teams of skilled nurses, therapists, social workers, case managers and others provide customized care and work closely with the patient’s family. Patient comfort is paramount.
- 24/7 respiratory care, tracheostomy, and ventilator management and weaning
- Intravenous (IV) therapy and PICC lines, including antibiotics and TPN therapy
- Post-orthopedic surgery care
- Bariatric care (post-acute)
- Medical deconditioning treatment
- Wound care (full-time team on staff)
- Frequent physicians visits
Skilled Nursing Care & Subacute Rehabilitation • Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy • Traumatic Brain Injury Recovery & Residential Living
The Lakeland Group does not discriminate in employment practices, acceptance of clients, or provision of services to clients on the basis of religious preference, race or national origin, color, sex, age or physical or mental impairment or condition.